1200 Goodlette Frank Rd. N,
Suite 9875, Naples, FL 34101
Click on each image to download Helen's Photos
Click on the image to download Helen's Media Kit
Helen Noble is passionate about encouraging women everywhere to access their inner beauty and vitality. To Helen, beauty remains an “unmistakable grace and an interconnectedness of mind, heart, body, and spirit.” Following her passion, she founded BELACREMA, a luxurious natural European skincare line, after discovering the restorative benefits of formulas passed down in her family. She has already played an influential role in the lives of many women through her skin care line, as a nationally recognized author, as well as coaching women on their nutrition, exercise, and self-awareness.
Spending her childhood surrounded by scientists, physicians, and healers in her extended Eastern European family, she inherited a holistic outlook on life, and a deep understanding that prevention is the key to health and longevity. Then she began incorporating Eastern wellness practices, and for decades she has lived a natural health-and-wellness lifestyle. Later she established her own beauty line, providing the care and benefits so necessary to skin as it ages. Helen resides in Naples, Florida where in addition to running her company, she is available for speaking and coaching engagements.
Questions to Ask:
1. You have a skincare company, what made you start writing?
2. What is 25,000 SEEDS about?
3. What are some ways to let go of the past?
4. What do you mean get to know yourself inside and out?
5. Why step outside of your comfort zone?
6. Why should everyone have a hobby, and how do you choose one that's right for you?
7. Why do women over 40 need a different beauty regime?
8. In 25,000 SEEDS you address another passion, education. With today's system so scrutinized what can we do to help children get the education they deserve?
9. Maybe it's a trick question but what is the measure of our success?
5. Book Clubs and Online Book Clubs Guest